page view counter
site search engine by freefind
Sub. Code: 4716
B.Sc. (Nursing) DEGREE EXAMINATION
(New Regulations for the candidates admitted from 2006-07 onwards)
Q.P. Code: 664716
Time: Three hours Maximum: 75 Marks
I. Elaborate on: (2 x 15 = 30)
1. Define culture and explain its role on health and disease.
2. What is Socialization? Explain the agencies of Socialization.
II. Write notes on: (5 x 5 = 25)
1. What are the forms of Social control?
2. Characteristics of Indian villages.
3. Different forms of marriage.
4. Causes and effects of over population.
5. Poverty and illiteracy.
III. Short answers on: (10 x 2 = 20)
1. Define Joint family.
2. Define Social mobility.
3. Voluntary organization.
4. Juvenile justice board.
5. What is crowd?
6. Types of social stratification.
7. Mention any four causes of elderly abuse.
8. Write the four causes of child labour.
9. Mention any four functions of village panchayat.
10.Mention any four causes of dowry.