page view counter
site search engine by freefind
AUGUST 2016 Sub.
B.Sc. (Nursing) DEGREE EXAMINATION
(New Regulations for the candidates admitted from 2006-07 onwards)
Q.P. Code: 664704
Time: Three hours Maximum: 75 Marks
I. Elaborate on: (2 x 15 = 30)
1. Operant conditioning theory of learning and its concepts of reinforcement and
punishment - explain.
2. Discuss about the characteristics of mentally healthy person and the signs of poor
II. Write notes on: (5 x 5 = 25)
1. Glandular control of behaviour.
2. The classification of intelligence.
3. Physiological motives.
4. Projective tests of personality.
5. The period of infancy.
III. Short answers on: (10 x 2 = 20)
1. Meaning of observation method.
2. Definition of perception.
3. Types of memory.
4. Thinking and any of its two types.
5. Definition of emotion.
6. Meaning of attitude.
7. Definition of personality.
8. Vulnerable individuals.
9. Meaning of defense mechanism.
10.Definition of reliability and validity.