page view counter
site search engine by freefind
Sub. Code: 4703
B.Sc. (Nursing) DEGREE EXAMINATION
(New Regulations for the candidates admitted from 2006-07 onwards)
Q.P. Code : 664703
Time : Three hours Maximum : 75 Marks
I. Elaborate on: (2 x 15 = 30)
1. a) Define primary health care.
b) What are the principles of primary health care?
c) Discuss the role of nurse in primary health care.
2. a) Define pain.
b) Discuss on assessment of pain.
c) Describe the role of nurse in management of pain.
II. Write notes on: (5 x 5 = 25)
1. Difference between medical diagnosis and nursing diagnosis.
2. Nurses responsibility in caring of unconscious patient.
3. Oxygen administration.
4. Types of biomedical wastes and its hazards.
5. Stages of wound healing.
III. Short answers on: (10 x 2 = 20)
1. Define sterilization.
2. What is haematuria?
3. Define blood pressure.
4. List down the sources of infection.
5. Formula to convert temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius.
6. Define respiration.
7. Define enema.
8. What are the complications of intravenous infusion?
9. Write four names of hospital records.
10.What are the complications of immobility?