page view counter
site search engine by freefind
[LI 1012] Sub. Code: 4703
B.Sc (Nursing) DEGREE EXAMINATION
(New Regulations for the candidates admitted from 2006-07 onwards)
Paper III – Nursing Foundation
Q.P. Code : 664703
Time : Three hours Maximum : 75 Marks
I. Essays: (2 x 15 = 30)
1. a) Define Nursing Process.
b) What are the characteristics of Nursing Process?
c) Briefly explain about Nursing Diagnosis.
2. a) Define wound.
b) Describe the wound healing process.
c) Write Nursing care plan for a patient with Decubitus Ulcer.
II. Write notes on: (5 x 5 = 25)
1. Levels of Health promotion and illness prevention.
2. Care of Dying patient.
3. Phases of the Helping Relationship.
5. Principles of Body mechanics.
. Short answers on: (10 x 2 = 20)
1. Write any four positions used in physical assessment.
2. Define Health.
3. What are the stages of infection?
4. What is Placebo?
5. Mention the routes of administering medication.
6. Enlist the types of records.
7. Write the formula used for calculating Drops per Minute in IV infusions.
8. Write any four methods of oxygen administration.
9. What are the purposes of sitz bath?
10.Write any four factors affecting blood pressure.
* * * * * * *