page view counter
site search engine by freefind
Sub. Code: 4703
B.Sc. (Nursing) DEGREE EXAMINATION
(New Regulations for the candidates admitted from 2006-07 onwards)
Q.P. Code : 664703
Time : Three hours Maximum : 75 Marks
I. Elaborate on : (2 x 15 = 30)
1. a) Define fever.
b) List down the types of fever.
c) Nursing care of patient with fever.
2. a) Define communication.
b) Write the types of communication.
c) Explain methods of effective communications.
II. Write notes on: (5 x 5 = 25)
1. Stages of wound healing.
2. Physiology of pain.
3. Criteria for a profession.
4. Heat production and heat losing mechanism in our body.
5. Functions of hospitals.
III. Short answers on: (10 x 2 = 20)
1. Define dyspnea.
2. Define dysphagia.
3. Write two methods of oxygen administration.
4. Write four nursing theories.
5. Name four routes of drug administration.
6. Name four types of bandages.
7. Write four factors influencing blood pressure.
8. Write any four purposes of Ryle’s tube insertion.
9. What are the measures to control bleeding?
10.What is pulse pressure?