page view counter
site search engine by freefind
[LB 1012] Sub. Code: 4703
FIRST YEAR B.Sc – NURSING EXAM
Paper III – Nursing Foundation
Q.P. Code: 664703
Time : Three hours Maximum : 100 marks
Answer ALL questions in the same order.
I. Elaborate on:
1. a) Define pain
b) List the factors influencing pain.
c) Discuss the nursing interventions for pain.
d) Explain the comfort devices.
2. a) Explain the different methods of feeding
b) Discuss the factors affecting nutritional needs.
c) Explain the principles of tube feeding.
II. Write Notes on:
1. Nursing assessment
2. Primary Health Care
3. Types of fever
4. Medical and surgical asepsis
5. Nurses responsibility in caring for unconscious patient
6. Methods of physical assessment
7. Nurses Record
8. Barriers for communication
III. Short Answers on:
1. Ethical principles
2. Sites for pressure sores
3. Four comfort devices
4. Purposes of bladder irrigation
5. Four Nurses responsibilities while administering blood
6. Routes of administration of medication
7. Types of wound
8. Methods of oxygen administration
9. Define osmosis
10. List the criteria for a profession
* * * * * * *