page view counter
site search engine by freefind
Sub. Code: 4705
B.Sc. (Nursing) DEGREE EXAMINATION
(New Regulations for the candidates admitted from 2006-07 onwards)
Paper V –
Q.P. Code : 664705
Time: Three hours Maximum : 75 Marks
I. Elaborate on: (2 x 15 = 30)
1. Describe the clinical findings and diagnosis of staphylococcus aureus in detail.
2. Explain the life cycle of plasmodium.
II. Write notes on: (5 x 5 = 25)
1. What are the different stages of disease in syphilis?
2. Anaerobic culture methods.
3. Describe the prevention of rabies.
4. Brief about chicken pox.
5. Draw picture of bacterial cell and label the parts.
III. Short answers on: (10 x 2 = 20)
1. What is antigen?
2. Non suppurative complications of Group A Streptococci
3. BCG vaccine.
4. Give two examples of gram negative bacilli.
5. What do you mean by incineration?
6. Name two bacteria which cause diarrhea.
7. Expand ELISA.
8. Normal flora.
9. Fever blister.