page view counter
site search engine by freefind
Sub. Code: 4705
B.Sc. (Nursing) DEGREE EXAMINATION
(New Regulations for the candidates admitted from 2006-07 onwards)
PAPER V –
Q.P. Code : 664705
Time: Three hours Maximum : 75 Marks
I. Elaborate on: (2 x 15 = 30)
1. Classify antigen & antibody reactions. Describe in detail the agglutination tests
and its uses in the laboratory diagnosis.
2. Write about the morphology, laboratory diagnosis, treatment and prophylaxis of
Hepatitis B virus.
II. Write notes on: (5 x 5 = 25)
1. Robert Koch.
2. Difference between active & passive immunity.
3. Lab diagnosis of urinary tract infections.
5. Enriched media.
III. Short answers on: (10 x 2 = 20)
1. Candle filters.
2. Convalescent carrier.
3. Toxic shock syndrome.
4. Mention any four microorganisms causing pneumonia.
5. Coagulase test.
6. Western blot test.
7. KOH wet mount.
8. Mention any two species of Aspergillus.
9. Negri bodies.