page view counter
site search engine by freefind
[LI 1024] Sub. Code: 4723
B.Sc (Nursing) DEGREE EXAMINATION
(New Regulations for the candidates admitted from 2006-07 onwards)
Paper III – Mental Health Nursing
Q.P. Code: 664723
Time : Three hours Maximum : 75 Marks
I. Essays: (2 x 15 = 30)
1. a) Describe the clinical features of patient suffering from Mania.
b) Develop a Nursing care plan for a patient suffering with Mania using nursing process approach.
2. Explain the rule of the nurses in prevention of mental illness in a community.
II. Write notes on: (5 x 5 = 25)
1. Anti-anxiety drugs.
2. Suicide prevention.
3. Differences between psychosis and Neurosis.
4. Sleep disorders.
5. Occupational Therapy.
III. Short answers on: (10 x 2 = 20)
1. Define Perception.
2. Mention Bleuler’s four A’s in Schizophrenia.
3. What is Projection?
4. What is Anhedonia?
5. Define Verbigeration.
6. Define hallucination.
7. Mention any four clinical features of Catatonic Schizophrenia.
8. Mention any four EPS.
9. Mention any four Neurotic disorders.
10.Mention the phases of Therapeutic Relationship.
* * * * * * * * *