page view counter
site search engine by freefind
Sub. Code: 4719
B.Sc. (Nursing) DEGREE EXAMINATION
(New Regulations for the candidates admitted from 2006-07 onwards)
Paper IV –
COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSING
Q.P. Code : 664719
Time : Three hours Maximum : 75 Marks
I. Elaborate on: (2 x 15 = 30)
1. Name some mosquito – borne diseases. Explain briefly about the mosquito control
measures and describe the role of a nurse in mosquito control measures.
2. Define epidemiology. List out the types of epidemiology and explain the uses of
II. Write notes on: (5 x 5 = 25)
1. Nutritional deficiencies.
2. Worm infestations.
3. Modern sewage treatment plant.
5. Natural history of diseases.
III. Short answers on: (10 x 2 = 20)
1. Definition of vital statistics.
2. Any two effects of noise pollution.
3. Any two Fomite - borne diseases.
4. Define carriers.
5. Four functions of primary health centre.
6. Uses of deep freezers in cold chain.
7. What is food fortification?
8. Mention any four measures to prevent non-communicable diseases.
9. Mention the six killer diseases.
10.List any four determinants of health.