page view counter
site search engine by freefind
Sub. Code: 4720
B.Sc. (Nursing) DEGREE EXAMINATION
(New Regulations for the candidates admitted from 2006-07 onwards)
Communication and Educational Technology
Q.P. Code : 664720
Time : Three hours Maximum : 75 Marks
I. Elaborate on: (2 x 15 = 30)
1. a) Define human relations.
b) Explain the stages of group development.
c) Discuss the strategies to be followed for building up a successful team.
2. a) Classify Mass Media.
b) Discuss the steps of health education planning.
c) How can a nurse impart health education effectively?
II. Write notes on : (5 x 5 = 25)
1. Differences between guidance and counseling.
3. Bloom’s taxonomy of objectives.
4. Nonverbal communication.
5. Aims of education.
III. Short answers on: (10 x 2 = 20)
1. Clinical teaching methods.
2. Four purposes of discussion.
3. Types of puppets.
4. Parts of an over head projector.
5. Definition of curriculum.
6. Two disadvantages of checklist.
7. Four qualities of a counselor.
8. Four principles of instructional aids.
9. Four advantages of field trip.